[600MRG] tnx for traffic WG2XIQ...

John Langridge jlangridge at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 31 22:48:35 CDT 2014

Thanks Brian!  The traffic was a bit impromptu and had I planned a little better I would have selected a more appropriate numered radiogram HI....perhaps tomorrow night I will have my act together.

Congrats on your setup and perhaps we will be able to work later tonight or tomorrow.  Condx are crazy at the moment with wild, fast, and deep QSB.

Was happy to be called by Rudy /20 a bit ago as I had traffic for him from XJM about a sked request so that was a nice surprise.  Acknowledged via email but hope to send again in a few hours to make it totally an RF path...  I had hoped to route that via /12 but could not catch his CQ on the peaks.

This has been a little more of a "full contact sport" tonight than I had expected but I am very much enjoying it...

73 and have fun!

John XIQ