[600MRG] WD2XSH/20 tonight

Rudy Severns n6lf at epud.net
Thu Oct 30 12:26:03 CDT 2014

Last night Eric, XJM, was copying my CW beacon.  He sent me a note to try a
QSO but I had switched over to WSPR and was headed for the sack.  Shame to
miss a good opportunity for transcontinental QSO especially since he was
willing to stay up a lot later than I.  I'm normally a 9PM to-beder but will
try hard to stay up later for the next couple of nights.

Tonight and of course on Friday, I'll be up alternating between a CW beacon
and CQing/listening.  I'll call on 475.5 kHz but beacon higher, about 474.8
kHz or so.  That should keep me out of the way of QSO's lower and the WSPR
gang higher.  I probably won't run WSPR but leave the CW beacon on when I
pack it in.

73, Rudy