[600MRG] XXM and XSV note

dick.bingham dick.bingham at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 20:49:56 CDT 2014

Greeting everyone

I, too, get the +\- n*60Hz decodes on some signals but only when the 'main' signal is in the plus dB range and the sideband levels are around SNR = -30 dB.

What this indicates to me is folks probably need to clean-up their power supplies to minimize the residual AC-ripple in their power supplies.

Dick/w7wkr and xsh-26 CN98pi