[600MRG] loss of signal

Neil Klagge w0yse.7 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 9 23:08:04 CST 2014

Hey Bill, and all,
I am getting tired of the spam problem on gmail. Gmail is supposed to be
able to "Learn" what is NOT spam when we check the ''NOT SPAm'' box. I have
even tried putting several of the emails from the group into my CONTACTs
but that did not help either.

I am about ready to go back to Hotmail and abandon gmail because of it.

Just my thinking as I read ur problems with spam folder.

Neil Klagge​

*"I use the original form of social networking: Amateur Radio." *
 *(my ham radio sites are at 'w0yse.webs.com <http://w0yse.webs.com>'  and
'wg2xsv.webs.com <http://wg2xsv.webs.com>' )*