[600MRG] loss of signal

Bill Cromwell wrcromwell at gmail.com
Sun Nov 9 11:45:37 CST 2014

Hi,

The list got really quiet for a little while. gmail was dumping
some/many/most/all of the mail from this list into the spam folder om
the web. I get my mail via the pop mail service to my local computer. I
thought I had better log in and take a look. I probably lost some of the
messages when they "scrolled off" from the spam list. I did notice at
about the same time the political messages were greatly reduced so they
probably helped push some of the radio list message over the edge.

I'll troll that spam list for a while now.

73,

Bill  KU8H

Proud owner of the forty meter band