[600MRG] RAK and RAL

Kenneth G. Gordon kgordon2006 at frontier.com
Mon Nov 3 19:38:59 CST 2014

For those who are interested, I just checked my "inventory": I have 15 ea
RAK, 9 of which are functional, and 1 of which is rack-mounted, and 4 RALs,
3 of which are functional.

I can provide SOME parts for either, although no meters. Knobs are not a
problem. I have plenty of those...once I find my stash of them.

I have one original power supply.

Meters, especially that darned dB meter, are few and far between. The dB
meter's switch was often left in its most sensitive position. When the receiver
is then hit with a sudden strong signal or a loud static burst, it can burn out
the meter. At least 1/2 of my RAKs have no dB meter.

All the meters, by the way, were made by Westinghouse which have a
somewhat unique case. Some of the meters had bright yellow faces.

Ken W7EKB