[600MRG] RAKs and such

Radio Station KW1I kw1i at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 3 15:53:21 CST 2014

I also have an RAL-7 that works surprisingly well.  I have a couple of
cosmetic needs if there are any parts cars out there.

I need the two of the knob that are under each meter, I need a replacement
Decibel meter (or meter innards) and I need the frame that holds the
frequency / log scale card in the front center of the front panel.

Thanks for checking your WWII receiver parts bin.

Dale
KW1I