[600MRG] No Decodes

Neil Klagge w0yse.7 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 14 07:12:16 CDT 2014

JG, thanks for the report about my strong signal without decodes. This
morning I found that my power from the FT100d transceiver was wiggling
around irratically during xmit. I think it was because I was running Argo
for JX at the same time using the same Signalink sound card/interface.

I usually set the Argo to the PC sound card when I do dual
programs.....Hmmm...Interesting result...

I terminated Argo and restarted wsrpx and my xcver was then steady on the
power output to the xverter....

Good to know. Thanks again for your report. Very helpful.

73, Neil

*"I use the original form of social networking: Amateur Radio." *
 *(my ham radio sites are at 'w0yse.webs.com <http://w0yse.webs.com>'  and
'wg2xsv.webs.com <http://wg2xsv.webs.com>' )*