[600MRG] So far tonight,

Larry larry at w7iuv.com
Fri Jun 13 21:55:30 CDT 2014

Besides the usual suspects on WSPR, I seem to be hearing a station
TX'ing on 475.0505 QRSS CW signing "SL" who I assume is VE7SL. Good
signal here about 20 dB above noise floor. About the same as VE7BDQ.

Since the pump was off today, I was able to decode WD2XSH/20 and VE7BDQ
all day long with good signal strengths.

So far WG2XSV has not popped in but expect to see him any minute now.

With the pump off and the QRN down a bit tonight, maybe I'll see some
more decodes from XXM or even XJM.

73, Larry - W7IUV