[600MRG] really great conditions last night

Neil Klagge w0yse.7 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 12:21:26 CDT 2014

Glad ur getting a lot of action there, John. Wish I could join the fun.
House is under contract now. Might be outa here by mid Aug.

73,
XSV

*"I use the original form of social networking: Amateur Radio." *
 *(my ham radio sites are at 'w0yse.webs.com <http://w0yse.webs.com>'  and
'wg2xsv.webs.com <http://wg2xsv.webs.com>' )*