[600MRG] really great conditions last night

John Langridge jlangridge at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 11 08:18:21 CDT 2014

It appears that the great conditions of last Friday/Saturday have returned to NTX.  WSPR S/N  approached audible CW levels with a number of RX stations over the course of the night for consistent periods of time.  It was my intent to call CQ around 0500z but could not convince myself to wake up enough to actually come back to the shack when the alarm went off.  Perhaps these conditions will continue a few more days this time and I can get myself moving.  Equally remarkable are the number of stations that continue to listen through the summer.  Thank you for being there!

73!

John XIQ