[600MRG] Round two: U3 experiment

Charlie , W5COV cvest at cox.net
Sat Jan 18 18:11:39 CST 2014

That is interesting Eric, he broke through here at 2348Z also.

When I am out at the farm this summer, I am going to put out a couple
BOG's in the neighborhood of your long one. Will need to work on a
phasing system for them also. SUPER QUIET location...... Never have run
one before, so it will be interesting.

Charlie, W5COV, EM26ex ,OK.