[600MRG] Round two: U3 experiment

Eric NO3M no3m at no3m.net
Sat Jan 18 17:52:42 CST 2014

Signal was visible in waterfall for a little while, finally broke
through at 2348Z.

RX antenna tonight is a 2300 ft terminated BOG aimed SW.  If time
permits tomorrow, will try adding a second BOG 1300 ft broadside to the
current BOG.  Phasing system already in place from prior broadside K9AY
loop testing.

73 Eric NO3M / WG2XJM