[600MRG] 600 meter grid dippers

Larry Molitor w7iuv at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 16 18:57:30 CST 2014

If anyone has an interest in a nice grid dip meter, I have a Millen Model 90662-A Grid Dip Meter. This is the blue colored commercial version. It has all the low frequency coils covering down to 225 kHz. It is in a steel box with all the coils up to 300 MHz and includes the low frequency calibration chart, original documentation and an accessory inductive "probe".

I no longer have a need for this meter as I have a couple racks full of test equipment that replace it nicely. I hate to see the thing sit on the shelf when someone might have a use for it. If you have a genuine interest in buying this, contact me at   w7iuv at yahoo.com   and we can discuss details.

Larry - W7IUV