[600MRG] Any FCC news on 600m?

John Langridge jlangridge at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 2 15:05:45 CST 2014

>On the other hand I would not recommend a write in program to FCC, directly

I agree that we should not be asking the FCC anything.  Having worked in broadcasting for a while in the past the rule always was to never EVER call the FCC because if you do, they start digging around and looking into things that they might have otherwise left alone.

But I also think its important for the ARRL to keep us updated a little better, even if they don't have anything really new, at least make me feel like they are on the case.  I do not feel that way right now.  I think I am still bitter about the petition getting "misplaced" early last year and it taking 4 months for the ARRL to make an inquiry to straighten it out.

John XIQ