[600MRG] Super Chocker

D.J.J. Ring, Jr. n1ea at arrl.net
Fri Feb 21 21:08:53 CST 2014

Wonderful Carl.

I had forgotten the type and Mike - you met him and discussed his antenna
at NearFest in NH several years ago before he passed on - had  gone through
the list.

Which is the material that will produce the most inductance, handle the
most power safely at 400 to 500 kc/s?

Is it the 31 mix you mentioned?

You mention RG-58, 8X, 42 and 400, are they all cables?

The 400 must be LMR-400 but what is the 42 cable you mention?

Thanks for sending the info.

DR