[600MRG] /20 transmit antenna

Edward R Cole kl7uw at acsalaska.net
Tue Feb 11 13:45:16 CST 2014

Rudy,'

Can you install guy lines to hold against the antenna wire?  Might
have to be non-metallic or split up with strain-relief insulators (I
have them on the top 50-foot for one of my towers).

73, Ed - KL7UW
hoping to get eme array back into the air today (holds the Tx end of
my inverted-L so will enable getting it back up).