[600MRG] XIQ and XJM CW in EM75xr

KU4XR ku4xrradio at gmail.com
Sat Aug 30 13:09:35 CDT 2014

Hi John and all:

I have one more short burp of audio in the 08:28 frame, it is strong,
but only a couple of seconds long..
I wish now that I had not closed WSPR-X when I did, but I had no idea
that I was going to hear you guys..
Tonite will be a different story.. I plan to let WSPR-X run all night,
and save all the audio to analyze later..
I hope band conditions are good, as this will be the last night of "
In House " - Quiet radio reception..
I am trying to peak, tweek, and eek out every " -enth " of signal
during the day when the static is lowest..
I don't think the current set-up will produce anymore... Let's see
what tonite will bring..
BTW : " IF " anyone else does send some random CW, you will have to
tell me what time frame you
transmitted in because I will have near 200, 2 minute audio files saved..

Andy - XR