[600MRG] XIQ and XJM CW in EM75xr

John Langridge jlangridge at sbcglobal.net
Sat Aug 30 12:43:52 CDT 2014

Andy!

I think on more and one occasion Eric and I have wondered if we were having a private "on air" conversation.  If I would have known someone WAS rolling tape, I would have tried harder HI!
Band was very good last night and eric ended on a true 599 after a brief but deep dip.. You are hearing very well there.  I think I peaked at +7 to you on WSPR.

We have had some silly, ridiculous, and obtuse conversations on 630m CW before so I guess going forward we will have to be sure to mind our P's and Q's HI..

Ok just listened:

the first file was eric setting up on freq with  the harley and bug.  You can hear my last WSPR cycle as he is TXing.  once my cycle ended, I switched down and called him.

the second file was also all eric sending VVV's on the bug, probably waiting on me to get set up and call him.  I think he was playing with the freq a bit, drifting into and out of the filter passband at the beginning.

I have a file from last night that I need to process with his audio on the hartley but your audio is quite good.

you got more audio there?

73 and thanks again!

john XIQ