[600MRG] XIQ and XJM CW in EM75xr

John Langridge jlangridge at sbcglobal.net
Sat Aug 30 13:22:33 CDT 2014

Thanks Andy,

I mentioned this in a private email to Andy but will mention it here again to the group.  We have what amounts to a real-time messenger - the ON4KST logger - that allows us to interact and make schedules, discuss things happening as they happen.  Currently there are 78 users signed up and we have anywhere from 3 - 20 in there depending on the time of day, day of week, and general level of activity.  Eric and I were talking in the logger and he was playing with the hartley while my WSPR was running as we were waiting for the WSPR numbers to look good for a QSO.  when I heard him, I immediately told him I was headed down to work him after my next WSPR cycle ended.  If you are interested in making QSO's, this is the most efficient way to coordinate it so check it out.

I am going to have to get a nap before tonight's session but plan on crashing early so I can get started around 0700z.  With the recent flurry of VK activity, I like to have the WSPR running during the 0900z block which is when that has been most prevalent this past week here.

73 and thanks again!

John XIQ

PS:  you can get to the logger by going to http://www.on4kst.org/chat/index.php and selecting the register option.  The 2000-630m chat is the one to select.  If you already have a login set up for another ON4KST logger, it will work there.