[600MRG] Excellent WSPR Night 8-27/28-2014 in TN

KU4XR ku4xrradio at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 12:12:43 CDT 2014

I uploaded a snap of the best overnight receptions, as seen by Spec Lab..
My baseline noise is -65 dB , dim green is -55 dB , solid green is -50 dB ,
dim red is -45 dB , bright red is -40 dB , dim white is -35 dB, and
bright white is anything above -32 dB .. As you will see in the capture;
Signals got very potent overnight.. I saw SNr numbers higher than I've ever
seen before.. I was curious as to how the Geo Activity would affect signals..
Evidently in a very positive way last night.. Interestingly; the higher numbers
showed up on every station transmitting, and not just in a certain region..
The numbers on XSH/20, and XGP in the 2000 mile range, over land were
impressive here too.., and beyond any doubt, XKA hit audible levels last night..

73 to all :

http://lwca.org/grabbers/ku4xr/

Andy - KU4XR