[600MRG] Excellent WSPR Night 8-27/28-2014 in TN

John Langridge jlangridge at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 28 13:13:26 CDT 2014

Yeah its definitely interesting, Andy, how we in the south seem to benefit from the active conditions while our colleagues in the North are reporting wild QSB and generally poor condx.  I had last night flagged as a pretty good night here in spite of K=5 and GMF warnings plus the red hot oval.  Got a very stable recording this morning of Eric calling CQ on the Hartley vintage transmitter.

73!

John XIQ