[600MRG] WG2XSV RUNNING PSK/CW AGAIN ON 630M

Dick Bingham dick.bingham at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 23:44:57 CDT 2014

Hi Neil

I have been seeing sigs - some weak rail-tracks but so far no decodes.
Nothing showing up on the WSPR channel 100-to-300Hz higher.

I will go out to the shack later to see if anything shows up in either
window.

Neil, I am way up north from the Bay area about 100-miles South of Canada
in WA-State (CN98pi)

I was out in the yard surveying the possibility of an Ell antenna up about
90-feet
and 350-feet long across the top. May have to take out the chainsaw to clear
one tree out of the way. This antenna will not have to cross over the
powerline
so I'd be much more comfortable with it compared to the Tee that is still on
the ground after being tee-boned by a snow-felled tree limb. IT crossed over
the powerline (at least the nylon rope crosses over the lines)

Dick/w7wkr and wd2xsh-26  CN98pi in the heart of the "Washington Alps"
and the North Cascades National Park where it is radio-quiet