[600MRG] WG2XSV RUNNING PSK/CW AGAIN ON 630M

Neil Klagge w0yse.7 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 21:05:16 CDT 2014

I am running a full gallon (1000 mW) of PSK31+CWID. The weather looks like
it will cooperate tonight (unlike last night). We have a freeze warning
out, which might enhance my efficiency. The PSK part is about 45 seconds
followed by about 15 sec of cw ID and message, then 18 sec of silence
before repeating.

I know Dick Bingham will be watching in the bay area. Hopefully other
western stations will be able to watch as well. I would be surprised if
much of my PSK would go eastward at this date in the season.

All reports welcome both + and -
Freq: USB dial 474.2 kHz and 1300 hz on waterfall.

Tnx, 73, Neil

*​*
*"I use the original form of social networking: Amateur Radio." *
 *(my ham radio sites are at 'w0yse.webs.com <http://w0yse.webs.com>'  and
'wg2xsv.webs.com <http://wg2xsv.webs.com>' )*