[600MRG] Missed messages - well golly shucks...

Bill Cromwell wrcromwell at gmail.com
Thu Sep 19 14:42:15 CDT 2013

Hi,

I have been missing some messages from people that gmail decided must be
spam. I noticed this list in particular slowed way down. I believe I
recovered *everything* and most of the messages are no longer of much
use. BUT - I see that I missed notifications of some stations running CW
- the very ones I have the best luck copying. I'll be cruising through
the spam dump at Gmail more often to be sure things don't get that far
out of hand again!

So..who is running CW *now* - either in a beacon mode or in QSOs? When
we get a ham allocation I intend to operate that mode on the band. I'm
looking at some toys that will allow me to copy the WSPR transmissions
but with no plans to transmit in that mode.

73,

Bill  KU8H