[600MRG] Re-post: Strange Signal in 630M WSPR Band

Neil Klagge w0yse.7 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 20:09:49 CDT 2013

Ken, it looks a bit familiar to me. For about 3 years I had a signal
similar to that coming from a neighbor across the street. It took me a year
to find out where it was until I took my 30m xcvr and a small loop around
the block and it led me straight to his house. I noticed that he had a
security system (ADT company) and I always wondered it that system was
polling each window and door in the house and maybe causing the jumps in
freq. He finally moved out and the problem stopped. I suspect the new
people might not be using the service.

All this is pure speculation as I was never able to find out what it was.
He would not give me permission to search inside the house.

My penny's worth.....
Neil

On Wed, Sep 18, 2013 at 5:21 PM, Kenneth G. Gordon <kgordon2006 at frontier.com

--
*"I use the original form of social networking, Amateur Radio." *
              *(my ham radio site is at 'w0yse.webs.com' )*

**