[600MRG] XIQ

Neil Klagge w0yse.7 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 16:04:43 CDT 2013

Laurence, We are also seeing some color changes here on our mountains. The
QTH is at 4880 feet and the mountains reach 9700 ft just 2 miles to my
east. International Falls MN had 30 degrees this morning......fall is
falling fast....and conditions are improving on the LF/MF bands...

Better git ur snow thrower and snowmobile tuned up....
73,  Neil