[600MRG] WSPRX resync question

Neil Klagge w0yse.7 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 21:22:53 CDT 2013

I just downloaded the Meinberg NTPD software but when I ran it, it came up
with "NTP service not installed". Where are the 12 or so time servers at
and how do I get the program to install or find them?

Neil Klagge

--
*"I use the original form of social networking, Amateur Radio." *
              *(my ham radio site is at 'w0yse.webs.com' )*

**