[600MRG] WSPRX resync question

John Langridge jlangridge at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 3 11:12:16 CDT 2013

Good info Larry.  Thank you.  While I realize that every system is a little different, perhaps at some point you could make the hacks that you discovered available for public consumption.  It would at least be a starting point for someone seeking to try to solidify WSPR9.

I recall that last summer I spent a lot of time trying to understand the source of choppy TX signal when using 9-x... It was a driver problem and I was forced to use the directX driver rather than my traditional native driver.  That is not the case with 2.11.  The sound mapper selection works great and it looks at the system settings...

<In my opinion 15 minute transmit periods is counter productive

I agree with this 100%.  None of my junk is stable enough over that time frame anyway HI!

73,

John/XIQ/NJD