[600MRG] WSPRX resync question

John Langridge jlangridge at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 3 11:54:13 CDT 2013

Good info Larry, thanks.

Unfortunately the "on air" machines here in the shack are all Win7.  I have an XP pro box that I use for the occasional nostalgic coding project using Visual Studio 6 but its not in the shack.

I also like MSconfig for modifying the startup/boot process.  Seems to work well across most windows platforms.  Typically the first thing I do is turn off all the garbage that comes turned on, including all the excess media stuff.  Never considered the CD ROM.  thanks for that!

I will hang on to your info here for future reference if I ever decide to fool with 9-x seriously again...

73,

XIQ