[600MRG] MFSK

John Langridge jlangridge at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 30 07:40:14 CDT 2013

I'm guessing sync was the issue given the static crashes. Eric's signal was quite prominent in the waterfall and seemed unimpeded here.  One thing I found interesting was that part of the signal seemed to reside very near or almost outside the bandpass specified in the waterfall.  At one point during Eric's transmission I switched to MFSK8 because I was questioning whether I made an error reading his email...MFSK8 was too wide... so we will try again sometime.

I plan on playing with GMSK again soon.  I had pretty good results last time I ran beacon text with that mode.

thanks for the input and experience!

73,

John XIQ