[600MRG] nice 2-way CW WG2XJM <--> WG2XIQ

John Langridge jlangridge at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 29 22:39:57 CDT 2013

Had a very nice CW ragchew with XJM tonight, in fact maybe one of the most relaxed and easy of all the CW QSOs we have had, at least from my side...Band noise is up as storms approach but listening on the vertical tonight, Eric was arm chair copy except for the most extreme static crashes.  Already looking forward to next time...I should note we started out briefly playing with digital modes but all roads always seem to lead back to "gud ol CW" as Eric put it tonight...

Back to WSPR.. looks like a full house tonight!

73,

John XIQ