[600MRG] Ultimate 3 must have???

John Langridge jlangridge at sbcglobal.net
Sat Nov 30 19:29:52 CST 2013

I thought about that option also.  I think that would work because I think the software only reports that you are in fact transmitting and not worrying about the TX cycle once you have been received the first time.  So if you are TXing 30% with the U3, just select the 30% point on the slider and it should be fine.  I'm not aware of each individual cycle being reported by the TX station unless reception reports are received.  I could be wrong about that.

That may be the best workaround.  I've had a few and none are really better than the one you mention.

73,

John XIQ