[600MRG] Ultimate 3 must have???

Brian Pease bpease2 at myfairpoint.net
Sat Nov 30 19:19:40 CST 2013

Excellent point.  The only workaround other than announcing would be if
I had WSPR pretend to transmit in sync with the U3.  The issue is that
WSPR randomly changes transmit times, except for the minimum 2 min on, 2
min off setting.  Otherwise it would still work, but I would lose some
receive periods.