[600MRG] 137kHz WSPR Ultimate driver qrp labs

Brian Pease bpease2 at myfairpoint.net
Fri Nov 29 19:14:54 CST 2013

I have just gotten the Ultimate 3 running.  I must have a "good"DSP
board because the frequency stability seems excellent without GPS. I do
have the airtight box and DDS heat sink.  I have a GPS disciplined
HP3586C receiver/counter to check it.  The clock is keeping better time
than this laptop.  It will be trivial to adjust the time with the newer
firmware by simply measuring the freq of the 20MHz oscillator.  My lab
stays pretty constant temp within 5 degrees.  The display on the U3 is
great, and no computer needed.
Yes, the GPS calibrate mode starts when xmit stops