[600MRG] 137kHz WSPR Ultimate driver qrp labs

Charlie , W5COV cvest at cox.net
Fri Nov 29 18:14:03 CST 2013

I have a 3 waiting to be built here too. I am interested in your
comments too Brian. Haven't followed the group this week.

I have at least 1 of all of Hans versions, and they are great. Love the
1pps setup. Don't know how a person can go wrong for the price.

Now to just get around to going through filing another part 5 .

Charlie, W5COV