[600MRG] 137kHz WSPR Ultimate driver qrp labs

Laurence KL7 L hellozerohellozero at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 29 17:50:06 CST 2013

Brian - how do you find
 The freq stability and timing?  also using the Ultimate 2 here on 600m (and 137) and works fine with gps freq input. I did try to key in in "transmit" mode constant carrier and keying the rf via a reed relay and serial rts option on opera but it wasnt able to calibrate as on all the time (i think) - but a great little tx for a few bucks. Wspr/qrss/cw/helli all work great...

Got a ultimate 3 kit waiting to be built...

laurence KL7L WE2XPQ