[600MRG] WG2XSV beacon = QRSS3 signal on 475.5 kHz

Neil Klagge w0yse.7 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 28 21:12:26 CST 2013

WG2XSV is beaconing a QRSS3 signal on (or near) 475.5 kHz tonight.

If you can use wspr-x rather than wspr, I might show up on the wspr-x
waterfall at 1300hz.

Some of you might not know that wspr-x has a wider frequency display than
the original wspr waterfall. You can see about 200 hz on either side of the
designated 200 hz band for wspr signals. My qrss3 will appear (hopefully)
at 100 hz below the bottom of the wspr band.

Another advantage of wspr-x that I like is the fact that I dont have to
wait until the next 2 minute cycle to make changes. I can make some changes
immediately.

Thanks for any reports on my tracks...73 Neil Klagge

--
*"I use the original form of social networking, Amateur Radio." *
              *(my ham radio site is at 'w0yse.webs.com