[600MRG] WD2XSH/20

Kenneth G. Gordon kgordon2006 at frontier.com
Sun Nov 10 20:05:39 CST 2013

On 10 Nov 2013 at 15:12, John Molnar wrote:

> I have found the worst offenders are the crappy little ones provided with
> Kindle readers, cell phones, and laptop bricks.  The "Magic Jack" PS was
> the worst offender, I took joy in crushing the little pig.  All have been
> replaced with linear bricks.
>
> John XKA

Our middle-son decided to build himself a fancy, schmancy, hot-rod 'pooter on which to play
games. He bought a super-duper extra-snazzy 600 watt Chinese-made switching-power
supply for it for a mere $20.00 advertised as the best thing since sliced bread.

As soon as he fired the cursed thing up, every electronic bit in the entire home was wiped
out. Sure enough...no filters.

I took EXTREME pleasure shooting the crap out of it with a M-91 Mosin-Nagant rifle at 50
yds. 4 or 5, 5-round magazines full.

He was extremely lucky that the entire cursed 'pooter didn't suffer the same fate. He hid the
rest of it from me before I could get to it.

Ken W7EKB