[600MRG] WD2XSH/20

John Andrews w1tag at charter.net
Sun Nov 10 15:55:48 CST 2013

Rudy,

> I played a role in promoting high frequency switching power supplies.
> Now I am being driven nuts by switching power supply noise!  There is
> comeuppance in the world!  I have been rewarded for my sins.

Ahhh, but you are not responsible for all of those boards I have seen
that have unpopulated pads and jumpers where the AC filtering stuff
should be. They do the compliance testing with the parts that don't seem
to get included in the shipping versions. You can hardly be blamed for
such things!

John, W1TAG