[600MRG] WD2XSH/20

John Molnar wa3etd at gmail.com
Sun Nov 10 14:12:49 CST 2013

NO GOOD DEED GOES UNPUNISHED.
I have eliminated virtually every switcher in the QTH, except the TV. which
has been wrapped in foil with its own ground rod and the power cord strung
with ferrite.

I have found the worst offenders are the crappy little ones provided with
Kindle readers, cell phones, and laptop bricks.  The "Magic Jack" PS was
the worst offender, I took joy in crushing the little pig.  All have been
replaced with linear bricks.

John XKA