[600MRG] Sumthin I read on a QRP reflector today

Charlie , W5COV cvest at cox.net
Thu May 23 18:48:35 CDT 2013

Might as well go part 5 , since it doesn't appear we are going to get
any ham privileges anytime soon . I looked up the transverter that he
has and it is one that has been around a long time from the UK and just
someone in the US making them now . Even more basic and simple than the
2 or 3 I have around here that I have built , from scratch , off my own
scratch pad .

Charlie , W5COV