[600MRG] Sumthin I read on a QRP reflector today

John Langridge jlangridge at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 23 19:01:26 CDT 2013

>Wonder if someone would try a backpack portable rig? :)

See, that's kinda what I envision.  One of the guys in my local club back packs
in big bend several times a year.  I think I just about have him on board for
some portable operations either as a part 5 operator or once the band opens up.
For me, that's cool stuff!

When it comes down to it, people have free-will and a responsibility for their
own actions.  Often times they will make the wrong decision but there are
consequences and fortunately those situations in the past have been resolved
when problems have developed, at least during the short time that I have been on
the TXing side of things...

73,

John KB5NJD/WG2XIQ