[600MRG] FW: modified MFJ Antenna analyzer failure

Laurence KL1 X hellozerohellozero at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 21 16:13:30 CDT 2013

 Sharing a bit wider///From: hellozerohellozero at hotmail.com
To: jlangridge at sbcglobal.net
Subject: RE: [600MRG] modified MFJ Antenna analyzer failure
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 11:37:21 -0800

Hi John

Some additonal good stuff on

http://www.qsl.net/on7yd/136brew.htm

and Ive built of these

http://www.picks.plus.com/software/LFtunemeter.pdf  by M0BMU

and it runs great at both LF and MF and produces good results from 1W or so up 1Kw plus without stress -

Heres my version  taken before my first cup of coffee this morning and everything slightly blurry.. Great to sit and watch the phase and impedance changes with temperatures etc...

http://kl7uk.com/m0bmu.jpg

I too modified my MFJ for 137 and 500 and still works ok - Im blessed with a number of 50Kw Blow torches (their words) in the 550-850 range so can be slightly problematic  -

Cheers

Laurence KL 1 X