[600MRG] Night of Nights - enjoyed

Bill Cromwell wrcromwell at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 07:15:00 CDT 2013

Hi,

I got skunked on the 600 meter transmissions. I used some digital
processing to try and separate the transmissions from the "rotten QRM".
I could see on the display that there was a CW signal there and I could
hear bits and pieces of CW but no copy at all. Not even enough to say it
was probably the Night of Nights. I did copy them on HF and saved a
recording or two. I have some really wicked WRM up and down the MF and
LF specrum that comes and goes. It was on during Night of Nights.

I did not hear the WCC station. I would have noticed THAT. WCC was the
station I used most for CW practice. An interesting point is a later
mentor/elmer when I was going for my commercial license was Stan, W8CC -
now SK. Yup... I would have noticed.

73,

Bill  KU8H