[600MRG] Night of Nights as seen in Layton Utah

Neil Klagge w0yse.7 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 14 09:41:26 CDT 2013

Gang, if you want to see and hear what I did during the 2013 Night of
Nights, go to this dropbox link.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/yywyui8sznqottv/NcSew4ediL/Night%20of%20Nights%202013

There is a sound byte that I took with my iPhone as well as three Argo
shots of the activity at 500 and 426 kHz.

NMQ was calling CQ on 500 kHz.  Two signals in QSO on 426 kHz, and KPH
signing off around 0700 UTC 13 July 2013 on 426 kHz.

Solid signals that easily overcame the static discharges from distant
lightning activity.

de w0yse/7
Layton Utah, DN41ac

--
*"I use the original form of social networking, Amateur Radio." *
              *(my ham radio site is at 'w0yse.webs.com' )*

**