[600MRG] Night of Nights - enjoyed

KB6YNO kb6yno at comcast.net
Mon Jul 15 08:18:48 CDT 2013

Bill,

You didn't hear WCC because that station wasn't on the air and hasn't between for years using CW. Shipcom was keying WLO & KLB. Radiomarine no longer keys WCC. That line was disconnected when KPH closed in 1998.

As far as I know, Globe Wireless has no interest in participating in N o N. They are the current owner of the callsign, which is used by one of their email stations in MD.

The receiver site us now used by the city of Chatham: http://chathammarconi.org/HistoryCMMCSite.html.

Eric, KB6YNO

Sent from my phone. Typoz expected.