[600MRG] wow! someone outside of the area did hear my tinysignal!

AA5AM - Scott Armstrong aa5am at vntx.net
Thu Dec 26 22:14:56 CST 2013

Hi John and the group,

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone.

Haven't been very active with 630m monitoring for the past several months.
Working 3rd shift cuts into all the lowband fun.

John I'll keep the RX parked on the WSPR for at least 3 more hours maybe
longer.
I'm running the 160m Inv-L tonight for an antenna. The 600m Inv-L is still
laying in the yard from the ice storm. If the pasture isn't too muddy maybe
I can get it restrung tomorrow.

Scott AA5AM