[600MRG] wow! someone outside of the area did hear my tiny signal!

John Langridge jlangridge at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 26 21:36:37 CST 2013

Well, I've changed my mind yet again... Its pretty typical for me to not be able to leave well enough alone..

Since the band is packed tonight, I am reverting back to the U3 at no more than 10 mW for at least a little while and possibly over night if I start seeing reports again.  I've setup shop at 475.642.

Keep in mind that the U3 is not connected to the internet and thus its not connected to WSPRnet so unless I am spotted by someone, the map will not show my callsign.  As I am typing this, it looks like AA5AM has just spotted me again so I should show up on the map.. When he shuts down, I will disappear after 10 minutes unless I am spotted again...  Just an FYI if you look at the map and don't see me.

Thanks for all the listeners!  I couldn't stand to wait until tomorrow night to try again since AA5AM, XJM Eric and K5UV heard my 5 -10 mW signal earlier... Sorry for all of those I won't be hearing/reporting tonight, however.

73,

John XIQ