[600MRG] Status at WD2XSH/20

Neil Klagge w0yse.7 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 11 17:03:56 CDT 2013

That was good to hear, Rudy. Looking forward to a qso when I get my grant.
Thanks for the update.

 Neil Klagge, N. Utah
Recently assigned WG2XSV for part ,5 and I am chomping at the bit for the
grant to be approved....AARGH...

--
*"I use the original form of social networking, Amateur Radio." *
              *(my ham radio site is at 'w0yse.webs.com' )*

**